STABILEX®-SUPER + STABILEX®-BIO-Aktivator
STABILEX®-SUPER is a highly effective two-component cleaner for drinking water tanks with all kinds of coatings and coverings. It removes iron, calcium and manganese deposits as well as impurities caused by fungus, algae and bacteria - all in one step.
- DVGW approved according W 319 as special cleaner for potable-water infrastructure systems
- One cleaning disinfectant for all kinds of tank coatings and surfaces
- Deep cleaning and disinfection effectGentle treatment of coatings, reinforced concrete and stainless steel fittings
- Gentle to stainless steel tanks
- User-friendly – no noxious gas generation
- Certified eco-friendly characteristics
- Easy disposal after cleaning
Depending on the degree of fouling, STABILEX®-SUPER and STABILEX®-BIO-Aktivator (in a ratio of 1 to 2 portions STABILEX®-BIO-Aktivator with 30 portions of STABILEX®-SUPER) are mixed undiluted or diluted in water up to maximum 1:5. The solution is applied with a low-pressure sprayer on the surface which has previously been wetted with drinking-water. An exposure time of 5 - 20 minutes is required. Afterwards the surface is thoroughly rinsed with water. If necessary, very soiled patches in the splash-zone may need to be mechanically scrubbed.
If required, and in accordance to local regulations, STABILEX®-SUPER can be brought to a pH value between 6.5 - 9.0 by means of ALBILEX®-Neutralizer and then disposed to the sewage system.
STABILEX®-SUPER contains mineral acids, ester and non-ionic wetting agents. The non-mineral additives are easily degradable. Adding STABILEX®-BIO-Aktivator, a specially stabilized hydrogen peroxide solution, activated oxygen is set free, which increases the cleaning power.
Form of Delivery & Item-No.
The two-component product is available in following package sizes: