ALBILEX®-3000 and ALBILEX®-3000-A
ALBILEX®-3000 is a highly effective two-component cleaner for drinking water tanks with all kinds of coatings and coverings. It removes iron, calcium and manganese deposits as well as impurities caused by fungus, algae and bacteria ; all in one step.
- Approved according to DVGW bulletin W 319 as a cleaner for potable water tank systems
- Approved according to ÖVGW bulletin PW 805 as a cleaner for potable water tank systems
- One cleaning agent for all kinds of tank coatings and surfaces, including stainless steel
- Deep cleaning effect
- Gentle treatment of coatings, reinforced concrete and stainless steel fittings
- User-friendly – no noxious gas generation
- Certified eco-friendly characteristics
- Easy disposal after cleaning
Depending on the degree of fouling, ALBILEX®-3000 and ALBILEX®-3000-A (in a ratio of 1 to 2 portions ALBILEX®-3000-A with 30 portions of ALBILEX®-3000) are mixed undiluted or diluted in water up to maximum 1:5. The solution is applied with a low-pressure sprayer on the surface which has previously been wetted with drinking-water. An exposure time of 5 - 20 minutes is required. Afterwards the surface is thoroughly rinsed with water. If necessary, very soiled patches in the splash-zone may need to be mechanically scrubbed. See also additional product information sheets “ALBILEX®-3000_Re_usage_with_yellow_cap” and “ALBILEX®-3000_Mixing-Ratio_30+2”.
If required, and in accordance to local regulations, ALBILEX®-3000 can be brought to a pH value between 6.5 - 9.0 by means of ALBILEX®-Neutralizer and then disposed to the sewage system.
ALBILEX®-3000 contains mineral acids, ester and non-ionic wetting agents. The non-mineral additives are easily degradable. Adding ALBILEX®-3000-A, a specially stabilized hydrogen peroxide solution, activated oxygen is set free, which increases the cleaning power.
Form of Delivery & Item-No.
The two-component product is available in following package sizes: